Thursday, June 2, 2011

Edgy Cross Stitch

Ever since I noticed that American Apparel had kind of lost their edginess...I've been on the lookout for what the latest cutting edge cotton based artform will be. My friends, I present to you CROSS STITCHING WITH ATTITUDE...
What better way to express your disgust than by very slowly stitching a message to the girl you met online who used a picture of Brittany Murphy (RIP) to trick you into thinking she was hot.

If there was ever a mantra worth embroidering, this is it.


Yeah Horatio, and you can't cross stitch for shit you cheesy CSI bastard.

No my friend, YOU are tripping.


This one is the perfect mix of a classic prayer and a classic movie.


Yes, I am for real obscurely placed cross stitch with attitude.

Nuff said.
I didn't see the movie, but a cross stitch told me it was shit.

I've always dreamt of finding a tea towel with attitude.

Oh shit, I just found my new mantra, sorry "Time To Suck Today's Dick", you're on your own.

Yeah, get back at fashion with fashion itself, way to go.


WTF?

Yeah, in case you were wondering, I love the internet, and I've been collecting these pictures of cross stitching for over a year now, and this post is really just an elaborate way to clean out my hard drive.


Way to go internet.


Happy friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers